Technical Sales Support and Application Engineering
Eos Energy Storage, the industry leader in safe, low-cost, long lasting energy storage solutions for electric utilities with additional applications in commercial and industrial, telecom, and residential markets is experiencing tremendous growth and is in need of strong and experienced Technical Sales Support and Application Engineering team members.
The position will:
- Work closely with target customers and the market at large for technical pre-sales support and application engineering while being recognized globally as best in class for battery energy storage solutions.
- Apply application expertise across each aspect of an energy storage system from the battery to inverter, switchgear, transformer and SCADA for utility, C&I, telecomm and residential use-cases.
- Understand and maximize the customer’s multiple revenue streams by applying Eos Aurora® product and Zynth® technology through our core values of a safe, low-cost, long lasting energy storage for applications including long duration energy dispatch, peak shifting/shaving, ancillary services/frequency regulation, microgrid systems and renewable firming/smoothing.
- Deepen customer relationships with technical champions at key accounts while being responsive, consistent and supportive of the overall market to convert an ever growing pipeline into revenue.
- Employ and initiate procedures, tools and best practices to enable the business to scale effectively while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate regional and global industry best practices and maintain a competitive analysis for leading battery technologies and companies.
- Author white papers and application notes for publishing and present at industry events & conferences.
- Maintain and grow a network of industry experts across the industry at large.
- Technical sales support and or application engineering for battery, inverter, solar, wind and / or other renewables with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Technical engineering or related degree or equivalent required.
- PVSyst or equivalent energy evaluation and business case evaluation experience a plus.
- AutoCAD or equivalent experience a plus.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org