Director Technical Sales Support and Application Engineering
Eos Energy Storage, the industry leader in safe, low-cost, long lasting energy storage solutions for electric utilities with additional applications in commercial and industrial, telecom, and residential markets is experiencing tremendous growth and is in need of a strong and experienced Director of Technical Sales Support and Application Engineering.
The position will:
- Lead the Eos Technical Sales Support and Application Engineering team to be recognized globally as best in class for customer-centric battery energy storage solutions.
- Apply expertise across each aspect of an energy storage system from the battery to inverter, switchgear, transformer and SCADA for utility, C&I, telecomm and residential use-cases.
- Understand and maximize the customer’s multiple revenue streams by applying Eos Aurora® product and Zynth® technology through our core values of a safe, low-cost, long lasting energy storage for applications including long duration energy dispatch, peak shifting/shaving, ancillary services/frequency regulation, microgrid systems and renewable firming/smoothing.
- Foster an organization that maintains technical champions at key accounts while being responsive, consistent and supportive of the overall market to convert an ever growing pipeline into revenue.
- Initiate procedures, tools and best practices to enable the business to scale effectively while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate regional and global industry best practices and maintain a competitive analysis for leading battery technologies and companies.
- Author white papers and application notes for publishing and present at industry events & conferences.
- Maintain and grow a network of industry experts across the industry at large.
- Technical sales support and or application engineering for battery, inverter, solar, wind and / or other renewables with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Technical engineering or related degree or equivalent required.
- PVSyst or equivalent energy evaluation and business case evaluation experience a plus
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org