Business Development Intern
Seeking current MBA/ Masters degree students with a strong and demonstrated interest in clean-tech and the utility energy industry. This internship position would support the Business Development Manager and management team in all aspects of market / competitive research, collateral development, marketing, financial analysis, and strategic relationship development in addition to others.
Research & Analysis
• Market/industry – Understanding the industry dynamics and evaluating the markets in other areas or countries
• Competitors – Who is developing/ trying to market something similar, something competitive, where do they stand?
• Potential partners – What is their interest/ how does it align with EOS, what are their strengths, what is the potential benefit in partnering with them?
The creation of presentations and original collateral in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Being able to translate any information into outgoing material (this can include anything from investor updates and board presentations to op-ed and other publications)
Development of website content, social media presence and other marketing materials (e.g. you-tube video, pamphlets, etc.)
Basic financial modeling to assess viability and estimate profitability of energy storage in various applications
Strategic Relationship Development
Helping to identify, manage, and ultimately advance relationships with potential strategic partners
Qualifications & Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in an applicable field and a demonstrated interest in energy storage / general utility or electricity sector
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Business experience and financial modeling expertise are a plus but not required
- A self-motivated problem-solver with interest in tackling society’s energy and environmental challenges
** please note that this internship is at the Eos’ New York City location.