Inside Sales Representative
Eos Energy Storage is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for an Inside Sales Representative reporting to the VP of Sales in our Edison, NJ office.
The Inside Sales Representative supports the sales and business development teams and the firm in its entirety in the development and progression of sales opportunities while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Development and Progression of Sales Opportunities:
- Provide best-in-class pre-sales customer support to a global pipeline of leads from initial inquiries to order placement.
- Effective and vigorous pipeline management for incoming sales leads including segmentation, qualification, and prioritization of leads to sales opportunities.
- Interact directly with customers to document project requirements and facilitate the quotation process.
- Identify, coordinate and track energy storage solicitations through a consistent process including proactive customer outreach to order closure with target customers, regions and organizations.
- Maintain the customer data and sales pipeline reporting process through Salesforce.
Highest Level of Customer Satisfaction:
- Exceed customer expectation on a daily basis through scalable sales tools and processes.
- Implement existing and create new sales tools and processes to manage an ever increasing sales pipeline, globally.
- Utilize all aspects of Salesforce CRM: data input, generating reports and dashboards, and various types of outputs and customer communications.
- Analyze industry, customer, and regional trends across the energy storage marketplace and communicate through reports, graphs and pivot tables.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a sales or customer service role in an energy related industry.
- Strong interest in the energy and renewable sector: solar, wind and energy storage.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite is required; Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Strong self-motivator with a desire to succeed and a can-do attitude.
- Transportation to and from work is mandatory.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume to: email@example.com